Please complete the following details to finalize your booking.
Terms and Conditions
- Check-In / Check-Out Times. Check-In begins at 4:00 p.m. (CST). Check-Out time is 11:00 a.m. (CST). Late Check-Out requires special arrangements and may be subject to additional fees. No refunds will be given for late arrivals or early departures.
- Reservation Deposit. A reservation deposit equal to 50% of the total booking charges is due at the time of reservation, along with full payment for CSA Travel Protection unless declined. This deposit will be applied towards the total booking charges due. This is not a damage deposit.
- Payment of Balance. The balance of the total booking charges is due no later than 30 days prior to your Check-In Date. Payment may be made by electronic check or credit card.
- Rate Adjustments After Booking. All specials and promotional offers apply to new bookings only and not to existing reservations and are available for a limited period of time. We reserve the right to correct or adjust rates to the published rates at the time of reservation if the rates have been misquoted due to human and/or computer error.
- Travel Protection Insurance. Travel insurance for your stay is available through CSA Travel Protection. In case of certain unforeseen events, this insurance may help protect amounts you have paid towards your stay. Depending upon where you booked your reservation, CSA Travel Protection insurance may or may not be automatically added as a separate item on your total booking charges. If your total booking charges include a separate line item for travel insurance, then you are purchasing travel insurance. If your total booking charges do not include a separate line item for travel insurance, then you are not purchasing travel insurance and you are not Travel insurance is optional. Details about the coverage and questions concerning CSA Travel Protection insurance can be obtained by reviewing the certificate of insurance on their website at: www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/330CERT or by calling CSA at 866-999-4018.
- Cancellations and Changes. You may receive a 100% refund of your reservation deposit if you choose to change or cancel your reservation by written notice to us at least thirty (30) days prior to your Check-In-Date. If you notify us in writing that you desire to change or cancel your reservation between fourteen (14) and thirty (30) days prior to your Check-In-Date, you will receive a 50% refund of the total booking charges paid. No refunds will be given for any cancellation or change for any reason within 14 days of your Check-In-Date.
- Accidental Damage Deposit. Your total booking charges includes a non-refundable $200 damage deposit.
- Damage Policy. You are responsible for the Premises, its contents, and yourself during occupancy. You must lock windows and doors securely when not in the Premises. We are not responsible for any acts of theft or vandalism, or other damages to any personal property or for personal items you leave in the Premises at departure. Rearranging the furniture or removing any items from the Premises is prohibited. After Check-Out, we will inspect the Premises for damage, rearranged furniture, missing items, and abnormally dirty appearance. If we determine that damage has occurred, items are missing, or the Premises are abnormally dirty, we will repair the damage, replace the missing items, and/or perform a deep clean of the Premises at your expense. By signing this Agreement, you authorize us to charge the credit card or checking account on file to reimburse us for any such expenses.
- Property Selection. Upon receipt of your reservation deposit and signed Agreement, we will reserve for your stay the specific property selected. However, we reserve the right to change your selected property at any time if the selected property becomes unavailable for your stay due to necessary repairs, removal of the property from the rental program, other changes or decisions of the owner or any emergency conditions. Should this occur to your confirmed reservation, we will make reasonable efforts to move you to an available comparable or upgraded property, with such alternative property being within our discretion, or at your election, refund any amounts you have paid towards the reservation. You understand and agree that your remedy in such a situation is limited to similar accommodations or a full refund and that we are not responsible for any direct or indirect costs, expenses, fees or consequential damages resulting from the unavailability of a specific property.
- Preferences; Conditions. The Premises are individually owned and furnished to the owner’s taste. No two properties are the same. Inventories and furnishings are subject to change without notice. We do not give refunds or rate adjustments if the Premises do not meet your preferences or expectations. We are not responsible for discrepancies on our website or brochure, for changes to property or furnishings made by owners, or for any conditions beyond our control upon arrival.
- Pet Policy. Pets are not permitted at the Premises unless otherwise specifically noted on the reservation letter and a separate non-refundable pet-friendly property charge of $350 is included in your total booking charges. If you violate this policy by bringing a pet to a non-pet friendly property, you will be charged an additional $2,500 plus the expense of any cleaning we deem necessary in our sole discretion. Violations may also result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of total booking charges. Notwithstanding this provision, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to protect the rights of guests with disabilities to bring a “service animal” (as defined by Florida and federal law) under the terms of The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you need a service animal who has been trained to do work or perform tasks for a disability, you should request a reasonable accommodation, in writing, at the time of your reservation. The request should state that you have a disability and provide the specific work or task that the service animal has been trained to perform. You need not disclose the details of your disability nor provide a detailed medical history. You will be responsible for any damages caused by a service animal, including any additional cleaning fees required at the end of the stay to prepare the Premises for incoming guests. Emotional support animals are only permitted in our properties that permit pets.
- No Smoking. Smoking is not permitted at the Premises. If you violate this policy, you will be charged an additional $2,500 plus the expense of any cleaning we deem necessary. Violations may also result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all booking charges.
- Occupancy. The maximum number of occupants for the Premises is based on the Premises’ ability to comfortably and safely house our guests. If the number of individuals on the Premises at any time during your stay exceeds the maximum occupancy for the Premises stated in your booking agreement you may be evicted from the Premises immediately and forfeit all booking charges, in addition to liability for additional charges for damages incurred.
- Events. You may not have parties or events at the Premises without obtaining our prior approval and paying additional fees. Some properties and/or communities do not allow events of any kind, and all approvals shall be in our sole discretion. Violation of this provision may result in immediate eviction, forfeiture of all booking charges and liability for additional charges for damages incurred.
- Age Requirements. The individual signing this Agreement must be at least 25 years old and occupy the Premises during the entire stay. Reservations may not be made by or for any person under the age of 25, and no key will be issued to anyone who is not at least 25 years of age. The Premises will not be rented to vacationing students or young adults unaccompanied by a responsible parent or guardian at a ratio of one adult over the age of 25 staying at the Premises for the entire stay for every five guests between the ages of 15-25. For reservations in March or April, one adult over the age of 25 must be present and staying in the Premises for the entire stay for every three guests between the ages of 15 – 25. Proof of age is required by all guests and the Premises are subject to inspection during your stay to ensure compliance. Reservations made under false pretense are null and void and check-in will not be allowed and all booking charges will be forfeited. If a violation is discovered after check-in, you will be subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all booking charges in addition to liability for additional charges for damages incurred. This policy includes reservations made by a person over age 25 who does not check-in and/or who leaves overnight during any portion of a stay.
- Multi-Party Occupancy. If two or more parties reserve or occupy the Premises, and one or more of the parties cancel, the primary guest whose name appears on the reservation is financially responsible for all booking charges associated with the reservation. In addition, each party, jointly and severally, is required to be in compliance with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and will be liable for any and all damages which may be caused during a stay.
- Entry by BellaMar. We or our agents may enter the Premises in case of an emergency, to make any repairs, alterations or improvements, to supply services, to show the Premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors, or upon reasonable suspicion that you have breached any of your obligations hereunder. We will try to provide at least 3 hours notice of intent to enter the Premises except in the case of an emergency, provided, that failure to provide advance notice of intent to enter the Premises shall not affect our ability to enter for the reasons set forth above.
- Housekeeping. The Premises will be cleaned to our high quality standards prior to your arrival and after your departure. You will be responsible for the keeping the Premises clean during your stay and for leaving the Premises in good condition at check-out. We respectfully request that you remember that you are staying in someone’s home during your vacation; please treat it with the care you would your own. If the Premises are found abnormally dirty at check-out, additional charges will be charged to your credit card or checking account on file to assist in performing a deep cleaning of the Premises. All stays will be subject to a cleaning fee as outlined during the time of booking. Additional cleanings may be arranged during your stay for an additional fee.
- Amenities/Supplies. We provide an initial complimentary set of amenities including, trash bags, dish soap, dish washer tabs, sponge, laundry detergent packet, starter coffee kit, creamer, sugar packets, paper towels, toilet paper, hand soap for each sink, shampoo, conditioner and lotion per shower/tub. You are responsible for the purchase of any additional items you may require during your stay.
- Beach and Pool Towels. Please bring your own beach and/or pool towels as we do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the Premises.
- Owner Areas. The Premises may have certain areas that are off-limits to you and your guests, including owners’ closets and garages (that may be locked) or areas marked, or indicated, as off-limits to guests. Do not attempt to access these areas during your stay.
- Maintenance. During your stay, promptly report any maintenance problems to us. No refund or rate adjustment will be made for maintenance failures, including any disruptions or failures related to the supply of electricity, water, pool systems, air conditioning, telephone, television or cable service, appliances, wi-fi, etc., regardless of whether such issues were reported to us.
- Hurricanes and Severe Weather. We do not issue refunds for cancellations or shortened stays due to actual or anticipated hurricanes, tropical storms, other inclement weather or acts of God under any circumstances. If you purchase CSA Travel Protection insurance, you may be entitled to a refund or partial refund in the event that the National Hurricane Center and our local governing officials issue “Mandatory Evacuation” order for the location of the Premises, provided that you purchased coverage before the storm was named.
- Interference with Stay. We are not liable for any disturbance or interruption that may occur during your stay that is outside of our reasonable control, including noises, disturbances or facility closures, whether due to construction on nearby properties, neighbors, events or other circumstances beyond our reasonable control. You are not entitled to a refund relating to any such disturbances or interference nor entitled to be moved to another property. With respect to construction, the rules regarding acceptable noise levels, start and finishing times, and other restrictions relating to any such construction are governed by local ordinances and/or community specific rules and regulations beyond our control. However, we will notify the appropriate parties and request appropriate remedial action be taken in the event that we receive notice that the construction at issue may be in violation of any such regulations or ordinances.
- Compliance with Laws, Rules and Regulations. You shall abide by and observe all applicable federal, state and local laws during your stay, as well as any rules and regulations governing the use of the Premises and neighborhood you are occupying. These rules apply to both owners and guests. If you or other occupants (A) fail to strictly abide by the laws of the United States, the state of Florida, local laws and/or neighborhood rules and regulations, or otherwise fail to strictly abide by the terms of this agreement, (B) cause damage to the Premises or any surrounding area, or (C) engage in any other act(s) which interfere with others’ rights to quiet enjoyment of their premises, you shall be subject to immediate eviction from the Premises without any refund of BOOKING CHARGES and liability for additional charges for damages incurred. All such decisions shall be in our sole discretion.
- Indemnification. You and all occupants shall, jointly and severally, defend, indemnify and hold BellaMar (including its members, managers, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and representatives) and the owner of the Premises (the “BellaMar Parties”), harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of suit) incurred by the BellaMar Parties related to, as a result of or arising from your actions and any occupants, including any negligent acts or omissions, willful misconduct, violations of laws or any obligations in this Agreement, except to the extent such claims, demands and actions arise from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of the BellaMar Parties.
- Limitation of Liability. You understand and agree that NO BellaMar 30A PARTY ASSUmes any liability for loss, damage, claim or injury to persons or their personal property while on the Premises, nor for any inconvenience, damage, claim, loss or injury arising from or related to any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity, internet service or plumbing; changes to rental assignments; website or brochure errors; weather conditions; natural disasters; acts of God; or other reasons beyond their control.
- Release of the BellaMar Parties. In addition to the other specific releases set forth in this Agreement, you, for yourself, your heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, and on behalf of each occupant of the Premises, and such occupants’ heirs, assignors, executors and administrators (each a “Guest Releasing Party”), fully release and discharge the BellaMar Parties from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action which any Guest Releasing Party has or may have in the future by reason of any illness, infection, injury, loss or damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to any Guest Releasing Party during the stay as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the Premises or in use of any item provided during your stay, including bikes, golf carts or other recreational items, including any claims, damages, costs or causes of action due to the negligence, breach of contract or wrongful conduct of any BellaMar Party, and agree not to sue and to hold the BellaMar Parties free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from.
- Recreational Items. If the Premises provides complementary golf cart(s), bicycles or other recreational items (collectively, “Recreational Items”), you further agree to the express terms, conditions and waivers set forth in Schedule A-2 (“Recreational Items Waiver and Damage Addendum”).
- Private Pool. If the Premises has a private pool, you further agree to the express terms, conditions and waivers.
- Use of Personal Data and Private Information. Your privacy—and the protection of your private information, such as your email address, credit card information, bank account information, physical address, and name—is important to us. We will only use your financial information (including your credit card or check account information on file) as necessary to process payment for booking charges and other authorized fees and damages in accordance with this Agreement. We will only use your other private information that we may collect to (i) fulfill, offer, or further develop (or improve) our products, services, and offers or those of our affiliates, (ii) communicate with you or our applicable employees, agents, and third-party service providers, and (iii) provide you information about new and existing products, services, and offers that may interest you related to BellaMar or our affiliates. Additionally, we may also collect “cookies” (small files that contain unique identifiers that allow our computers to identify your web browser, though not you specifically, each time you visit our website) and anonymous information about you, such as how long you stayed on the website, the name of your internet service provider, and the portions of our website you viewed. Any cookies or anonymous information we collect will only be used to improve functionality of our website, or for research and analytical purposes (though no personal information about you will be included for research and analytical purposes). Your personal information will not be shared or sold to third parties for the purpose of their telemarketing or selling their products or services, unless you otherwise consent to such disclosure or sale.
While utilizing our website, or any internet access made available during your stay at the Premises, you agree not to engage in any activity that violates any federal or state privacy, copyright, or criminal law, or that could be considered malicious or unethical. If you become aware of such activity by yourself, or by another, you must immediately notify us. Likewise, you agree not to share or disclose any password created by you, or made available to you, related to internet access or our website.
Despite our continual and evolving efforts to maintain appropriate protections, we cannot guarantee the security of your private information. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that we make no such guarantee. You recognize and accept that we have no control over the unauthorized interception or breach of any communications or data once it has been sent or has been subject to unauthorized access, notwithstanding all reasonable security measures employed by us or our third-party vendors. You consent to our use of these electronic devices and applications and submission of confidential client information to third-party service providers for your reservation. Similarly, our website may provide links to other websites or resources, of which we have no control over. We are not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
- Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be deemed to have been made and entered into in the State of Florida, and will in all respects be governed by, construed under, and enforced and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, excluding its principles of conflicts of laws.
- Venue, Jurisdiction, and Attorneys’ Fees. The exclusive venue for any civil action related to this Agreement or the course of dealings between the parties is the courts sitting in Walton County, Florida. The parties hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of all the courts in the previous sentence and agree not to challenge such jurisdiction. In any action, suit, or proceeding to enforce or interpret the terms of the Agreement or to collect any amount due hereunder, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement for all costs and expenses reasonably incurred in enforcing, defending or interpreting its rights hereunder, including, but not limited to, all attorneys’ fees and the costs expended in determining entitlement to and amount of such fees.
- Waiver of Jury Trial. BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, THE PARTIES KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AS TO ANY CLAIMS A PARTY MAY CLAIM TO HAVE AGAINST THE OTHER WHICH ARISES OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE COURSE OF DEALINGS BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
- Force Majeure. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, no party to the Agreement shall be deemed in default or breach of this Agreement or liable for any loss or damages or for any delay or failure in performance (except for the payment of money) due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of, and without fault or negligence by such party.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior understanding, marketing or agreement among them respecting the subject matter hereof. There are no representations, arrangements, understandings or agreements, oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, except those fully expressed herein. No waiver of any provision hereof shall be valid or binding on the parties hereto, unless such waiver is in writing and signed by or on behalf of the parties hereto, and no waiver on one occasion shall be deemed to be a waiver of the same or any other provision hereof in the future.
- Severability. If any term or provision of this Agreement is held illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement.
- Binding; No Assignment. All of the terms, covenants and conditions of this agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, legal representatives, successors and assigns. The Premises may not be sublet, and you may not assign this Agreement without our consent. Your reservation is personal to you and is not transferable to any other party. Any attempted assignment shall be null and void.
- Headings. Section and other headings contained in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and are in no way intended to define, interpret, describe or limit the scope, extent or intent of this Agreement or any provision hereof.
- COVID-19. As a condition to your stay, you hereby agree to each of the following:
(A) You acknowledge and agree your stay at the Premises is voluntary, and you knowingly and intelligently assume all risks related thereto, including exposure to COVID-19 and losses related thereto. You understand that BellaMar cannot eliminate these risks.
(B) In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our other guests and staff, you represent at check-in, as a condition to your stay, that (i) you are not aware of any positive diagnosis of COVID-19 or any other infectious disease; (ii) to your knowledge, you have not been exposed to any person who has a positive diagnosis of COVID-19 or any other infectious disease; (iii) you are not exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or other infectious disease, such as fever, cough, chills, sore throat or shortness of breath; and (iv) you are in compliance with all state and local travel restrictions related to COVID-19, including those applicable to your primary residence and Walton County, Florida.”